Smith & Wesson is a remarkable name for self-defense tools. Quality and trust is the synonym of this weapon and gear giant. The bullseye search and rescue is one of the best knives and outstanding performers from Smith & Wesson knives product line.
This is a great knife for-
- Outdoor survival
- Overall length 10.50”
- Blade length 5.88”
- Handle length 4.62”
- 440C stainless steel blade
- Grooved blade with non-reflective black coating
- Aluminum handle with rubber coating
- Forward-bending metal cross guard
- Heavy-duty nylon sheath including synthetic liner, lashing holes and metal support
- Includes a good sharpening stone with every knife
- Great and super useful blade design with a full tang construction
- Non-reflective black coating protects the blade from scratch and rust
- Super tough aluminum handle
- Rubber wrapping provides excellent grip and comfort
- Very strong pommel
- A perfect nylon sheath included with the knife
- Extremely low price (compared to the level of quality)
- Handle is a bit smaller
- Don’t have a serrated edge
Quality and Usability
This is a kind of survival knife for those who will use it in real life purposes rather than attaching it with the belt to only look tough. Believe me or not; this is really a high quality survival knife. I will not hesitate to pay double for this kind of quality. Extremely well designed full tang construction with a comfortable grip handle, overall length, blade length and thickness, every detail of this knife is just perfect. The curve on the blade is very much supportive for batoning tasks. The handle nicely fits on hand.
The bullseye search and rescue is constructed from the 440C stainless steel which has a Rockwell hardness level of 57-58. The 5.88 inch long blade with an overall length of 10.50 inch is very good for the tasks anyone has to do in a survival situation. Solid built aluminum handle with rubber rapping on it makes the knife able to do tasks effortlessly in any condition. The rubber wrapping provides a grippy feel on the hand. When you hold it with your hand, the knife will become a part of your hand and you can do anything you want. This is not at all a big knife or small one. Great size and shape is perfect for almost any kind of outdoor survival. The only lacking of this survival knife is there is not a serrated edge on the blade. I usually don’t like the knives without serrated edge but I really liked the high quality and low price of this particular knife. The knife is also very easy to re-sharpen. There is a very cool sharpening stone provided with the knife.
A heavy-duty nylon sheath with synthetic liner and lashing slots is included with the knife. The sheath is well-built consisting of a heavy-duty plastic inner wrapped with nylon and wrapped up all the way through. The d-ring on the bottom of the sheath is solid and I have no doubt it will last. A good sheath for a good knife.
There is nothing more to say about this great knife. Examine it yourself and you will be happy and amazed.